How can you stop yourself from getting infected by the pandemic COVID - 19?
COVID-19 is still a disease largely based in China, with a few outbreaks in several countries. It is important to stay safe and stay updated about measures. Here are a few guidelines you can follow to ensure this –
1) Clean your hands frequently by either an alcohol based rub product (sanitizers) or with the traditional hand wash, for at least 20 seconds at a stretch.
2) Cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow every time you sneeze or use a tissue and discard immediately.
3) Avoid exposure to anyone with fever and cough. If you have these symptoms yourself and are experiencing difficulty in breathing, ensure you get medical attention and make sure you stay home until recovery.
4) Watch for any news regarding the spread of the Coronavirus in your area or nearby areas and stay alert for updates.
5) Educate your near and dear ones about counter measures being taken and about the virus itself.
There is no real need to panic but it is important to not be complacent of the issue.
Content Reframed by Nithya Niranjani N
Reference – Click here